Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dry Hands

I generally don't blog about medical stuff for a few reasons.  1.  I deal with it all day every day.  2.  It's nerdy.  3.  It's boring to a lot of people.  4.  It's usually a very controversial subject.  
I'm making an exception today because I may have discovered a miracle cure.

Since I started working 4-5 months ago, I've suffered from some seriously dry hands.  I wash my hands probably 100 times a day and fail to moisturize after each wash.  At first, we suspected an issue with the gloves.  Our office ordered me some new and special gloves with little relief.  There are good days and bad days, but it's not very fun.  I finally gave in and contacted a friend of mine who is a PA in Dermatology.  She gave me the miracle cure!



These 2 lotions are well worth the money.  So if any of you struggle with dry, cracked hands in the winter months, or any other time, it's worth a shot.  She also told me you could use Super Glue for bad "skin cracks."  No lie.  Super Glue.  I'm not going that far, but oh well.  

Nerdy, I know.  Yet a big achievement for me today!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

We use Cerave on a lot of eczema patients it seriously is a miracle cream! I love it, too! Its not nerdy to blog about medical stuff..some people like it :)