Thursday, February 18, 2010

Circus

Today at work, Caleb won 2 free tickets to The Greatest Show on Earth!  So, tonight we headed to the circus!  The Ringling Brothers Circus is at the Bilo Center in Greenville this weekend.  At first, I wasn't so excited because we were going to have to miss our small group, but I can never pass up free stuff.  It ended up being incredible!  We both loved it.


It was such a happy Bilo Center tonight.  There's just something about circus music and cotton candy!  Caleb's favorite part was the motorcycles.  They had 6 of them in this globe thing.



All the classic acts were there...  tons of creepy tigers...  I was terrified, but the trainer was awesome!


And cute dancing elephants!


I felt like a little kid again at the circus.  I can't wait until the day we can take our children to the circus : )

No comments: