Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Empty Nesters

I never thought it would happen so quickly, but my parents are now Empty Nesters.  It all started when Caleb and I were married December 2008, and I moved to Spartanburg with him.  


Next, my brother John bought a new house.


Now, John, and my younger brother, Jordan, are living together.  I'm not really sure what happened to convince John to allow Jordan to move in with him, but he did it.  Not only did HE move in, but our family basketball goal, ping pong table, and other fun items moved in with him.  It could end up being a good thing, or it could turn out like this candid moment of my two sweet brudders.


We'll hope for the best.  In honor of the boys moving out, Caleb and I went to my parent's tonight for dinner and "SetBack."  It's some sort of card game, and it is Caleb's newest addiction.  He literally craves playing that game.  It really is fun, but we lost tonight.  My competitive nature has had me fuming.  Ugh.  Now we owe my parents dinner.  We'll get 'em next time...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am scared that they could kill eachother...