Friday, June 4, 2010

Ocean Isle

Caleb's family goes to Ocean Isle Beach for a week every summer, and it is so much fun!  This was the longest I've ever been able to stay because of school, etc., and I wish we could have stayed longer.  Maybe next year... : )  We're spacing out our vacation days for all sorts of fun things this year.

It was Ben's first trip to the beach, and it was quite fun watching him with the water.  He was definitely more a fan of the pool than the ocean.  I can't say I blame him.  He clung tightly to his daddy on the beach, but he smiled much more in the sand with time.


To say Garrison enjoyed the beach would be an understatement.  This kid LOVED every second of it, even the seconds when waves wiped him out.  "One more time" was said over and over.  It was SO special playing with him out there!




Here we are with sweet cousin Brighton, also.  Jumping waves is one of my favorite things to do, especially on Garrison's level.


A few of the girls posed for a beach pic.  I strategically placed the young kiddos in front of me.  You're welcome.


Jimbob designed this awesome nap area for Garrison.


Mabry and Ben



The McElroy family


My first trip to Calabash!!!


Brighton didn't like showing her teeth when she smiled so I forced her into it.  These girls were so much fun!


The whole group at Provisions at Holden Beach


We had SO much fun with the whole family and are already ready to go back!  I just LOVE the beach!



No comments: