Monday, August 2, 2010

Gregory Beach Trip Part 1

We spent the past several days at Myrtle Beach with my family.  What an experience!  It was jam packed, and there was never a dull moment!

Caleb and I realized that we have never been to a water park together...until now!  We spent Thursday morning at Myrtle Waves.  It was our first time on the double tube going down a water slide.  How romantic. 


Hey John.  Flex Much??


We spent the afternoon by the pool.  I made the boys pretend to like each other.  How sweet.


There was plenty of entertainment with a DJ, karaoke, and a HULA HOOP contest!  I'm not sure how Brittnee and I were convinced to enter it, but we did.  There are plenty of videos and pictures, but I'm too ashamed to share them on here.  Here's one of Britt in the 3rd round.  I didn't make it past the first.


We went to Broadway later that night with Anna, and it was so much fun!  It's still so weird to me to be "out" with my little cousin.  Can't believe she's 21!


We spent the next morning at the beach.  It was just a little bit crowded, HA!


More to come!

No comments: