Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mama!

We celebrated my grandma's 83rd birthday at the lake this weekend with the whole fam!  She is sharp as a tack and the sweetest thing ever.  I hope I'm half as sweet, smart, and loving as she is when I'm her age.

Here she is making a wish!  Go Deanie!


Aunt Jeanie french braided our hair for the party, just for old time's sake.  I used to LOVE to have my hair braided.


We still made a little time for playing on the water.  Here's Caleb doing a flip.


Just kidding.  That's Dusty, our wakeboarding hero.

Caleb did have some pretty awesome falls!


Uncle Dan is quite the ski pro, especially to be in his 60s.


Zach and Little Caleb did some fishing and tubing.


Here's Mama celebrating with her 4 (sweaty) kids!


Aside from the heat, it was a perfect weekend celebrating the matriarch of the Blackwood family.  We love you, Mama!

No comments: