Monday, November 8, 2010

Football Overload

Caleb and I went to 3 football games in 1 weekend, and I am on football overload right now!  Our brother-in-law Chad was coaching at his high school game Friday night in the freeeeezing cold so we went to support for a little while.  I barely made it through the end of the 3rd quarter, and I felt like an ice cube.

It wasn't much warmer on Saturday at the UGA game.  Thank goodness for Marcia's gloves!

Go Dogs!


Jimbob, our other brother-in-law pulled through with some tickets for us, and we had a lot of fun!


If it looks like we're freezing, it's because we are.


We moved down to the bottom of the stadium at half time in the sunshine, and it felt so much better!


Caleb was able to catch up with Bodie, too!


On Saturday, we drove through 3 states to the Carolina Panthers/New Orleans Saints game.  It was my first NFL game, and I loved it!  Here we are at halftime with my brothers.


I was mostly obsessed with snapping pics of Drew Brees, last year's Superbowl champion QB!  Caleb took tons of cool action shots, too.  



We had great seats on the 40 yard line.  Thanks, John!  It was a great first NFL experience even though the Panthers are pretty terrible.

Thank goodness I don't have to watch anymore football until Saturday.






1 comment:

Alyssa said...

cute dress :) wonder who helped you pick it out?!?!