Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving with our families!  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because you get quality family time + lots of food + lots to be thankful for!

We started our Thanksgiving celebration on Wednesday night at my parent's house.  My dad made us all get in the car to go see "something."  He drove us all to one of his buddy's houses who was already decorated for Christmas.

This joker puts lights on literally EVERYTHING in his yard, one of those things just happening to be this dump truck.  That's Buffalo for ya.


After a little deer hunting (that I slept through), we watched the Macy's parade Saturday morning.  The boys didn't find anything to shoot, but I think they still had a good time.

We had lunch at Jeanie & Chuck's on Saturday with the whole fam.


Thanks to Caleb's timer abilities, we got this sweet group picture.  Everybody was pretty much sweating by the time we had it done.


After eating lots of turkey and sweet potatoes, we went back out to the country for a little hunting during the last hour or day light.  I made an attempt to go with Caleb, but I'm a pretty terrible hunting partner.  Maybe my bright red Georgia sweatshirt wasn't the best idea for hunting attire.  Oh, well.  I don't like being quiet and sitting still anyway.

Mom and I met up with Jeanie and Anna for a little shopping in the Friday morning madness, and then Caleb and I were off to Georgia for Thanksgiving #2...more pics to come : )






No comments: