Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and 3 years old!!!

I cannot believe it's been 3 years since our first nephew Garrison was born!  I remember that day so vividly as we all sat, ate, and slept in the hospital waiting room.  And finally - he was here!

Here we are with him on his real birthday!


We celebrated his 3rd birthday last weekend with a party at the McElroy home.



Garrison had tons of awesome presents, and I'm pretty sure his favorite was the incinerator from Toy Story 3.  I can't even spell that word, but Garrison says it over and and over again.


We snapped a girl pic in front of Erin's cute mantle.  Me, Mabry, Marcia, Kim, and Erin. 


We gave Garrison his first digital camera!  Caleb and I always have so much fun going to Toys R Us to pick out gifts for the boys.


We did a group picture from the Christmas card after church on Sunday.


It was a very amusing half hour trying to get everyone still and smiling all at the same time.  Ben & Garrison crack me up!


Garrison tried out his new tee Sunday afternoon, and I'm pretty sure he's headed straight to the Atlanta Braves.


So, there's our Thanksgiving weekend in a nutshell.  Lots of eating, hanging out, eating, watching football, eating, shopping.  Such a perfect holiday!  I'm so thankful for all the people we were able to spend time with over the weekend!






No comments: