Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I love pictures, and I especially love Christmas cards with pictures!  Christmas + Pictures = 2 of my favorite things!  So, when I read on all the other blogs that you could have 50 free Shutterfly Christmas cards, I was  pumped!  I'll be honest, I had already ordered cards for Caleb and me.  I'm a bit obsessed with the Christmas card thing, and I ordered a tad in advance.  So, the full Massengill family Christmas card will be from Shutterfly this year.

Here's one of my favorite cards because it has multiple pictures.  


There will be 4 families in our picture, 2 of which have small kiddos.  Our plan is one big family picture and 4 small family ones.  There are lots of cards to choose from, and I'm pretty excited!  We used a navy blue and red color scheme for this year's card.  Hopefully, there will be a holiday card to match.  I just love matching!

Anyway, I am excited to start using Shutterfly!  I hear that it's a great way to store your pictures online as a backup. We may take advantage of that, too.

So check it out!

Here's another one of my favorites.

Get excited!



No comments: