Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lacey's Bachelorette Bash!

We celebrated Lacey's final single days this weekend with a Bachelorette celebration in Columbia!  Call me old-fashioned, but one of my favorite parts of the weekend was the Mad Platter, a make your own pottery place downtown.  We all made our own piece of pottery, and it was so much fun!  I have zero artistic ability so I stuck with simple stuff, but some of the girls were quite creative.

Here I am with the BRIDE!


Lacey and Cameron thinking hard about their art projects...



We stayed at the Sheraton hotel downtown Columbia, and it was so much fun to spend time with these girls.  We laughed and re-told our favorite college stories!




We then headed to Takosushi for dinner and then to have some more fun!



I can't believe Lacey & Kyle's wedding is only 3 weeks away!  My friends are dropping like flies, HA!  Love you, Lacey!!!  And had so much fun celebrating YOU!



1 comment:

Cameron said...

great post! love the pics!
i'll send my pics as soon as i upload them on my computer...tonight or tomorrow!

love you!