Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 has been a great year!  We've had so many exciting things happen, and I won't bore you with a recap.    It's all here on the good ole blog somewhere.

We're having a few friends over tonight to hang out, play games, watch football, and eat.  Caleb let me know that going "out" was not an option this New Years with all of these bowl games happening.  We'll be lucky if I'm still awake at midnight, HA.

We don't really do New Year's Resolutions around here, and I'm not so sure why.  Maybe we'll start.  

I'm excited about collard greens and black eyed peas at Mama's for lunch tomorrow and watching the parade.  Caleb, my dad, and John are going hunting.  Caleb gets one more try to get him a deer.  Wish him luck!

And FYI, our camera is at the doctor for about a week or so.  We'll be picture-free until then.  We feel so lost without that thing.

Oh well, Happy New Year!  Woo Hoo : )

No comments: