Sunday, December 26, 2010

Joy to the World!

I love holidays, and Christmas is my all time favorite.  I absolutely LOVE Christmas - celebrating Jesus, spending time with family, thoughtful gifts, and lots of yummy food!  We had a more than wonderful Christmas this year, and I'm going to share a few pics to remember it all.

Caleb gave me lots of sweet gifts, one of them being a new piece for our snow village.  He gives me a thoughtful piece each year, and this year's was a MARINA.  It's called "Weekend at the Lake."  How fitting since this was our first summer with the lake house.



One of Caleb's friends, Bodie, always gives me technological gift ideas for Caleb.  He received 3 things of the Geeky list this year:  some terrible PS3 game, a digital picture frame, and a shower mirror with radio.


On Christmas Adam (the day before Christmas Eve), we had dinner at Olive Garden with my family, my dad's sister, and her husband.  It was a great time to catch up and eat Italian delicious-ness.  After dinner, we headed to the bowling alley.  Bowling is not my skill.  I scored a 51 on our first game.  Ouch.


We hung out at my parent's house on Christmas Eve and visited with family before the candlelight service at church.  It was a perfect day filled with baking goodies and last minute shopping.  After Santa came, we headed to John's house for Christmas breakfast, quite possibly my favorite meal of the holiday.

John & Jordan's dogs sure are growing!


I love my mom and grandma so much, and I am so happy to spend time with them on Christmas!


We made a stop at the Malone's to check out Anna's Christmas goodies, and we discovered a new addition to the family...a Nutcracker?!


After lunch at Mama's house, we headed to Georgia for more Christmas fun!  I could not wait to see these 2 cute little nephews of ours.  Caleb tried to put some of their toys together...



Ben and Garrison are hilarious, and I have so much fun playing with them.


We ate an amazing Christmas dinner and celebrated some more.  And speaking of dreaming of a white Christmas...


We built a snowman today!  It was truly a perfect Christmas!

"Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased." 
Luke 2:14 

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

No comments: