Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gail's Shower

We celebrated my sweet friend Gail with a bridal shower yesterday, and it was so much fun.  We decided to have it at Brick Street Cafe in Greenville.  It is the cutest little restaurant, and I will definitely be remembering it in the future.  It was very "Gail" and we were thrilled to a host a shower at such a fun place.  Here we are waiting on the bride's arrival...


Gail is marrying Graham in March, and I am just so excited for her.  She is always so cute, but she was extra cute as a bride-to-be yesterday.  Here's the bride posing with their most popular cake, which we of course had to try - sweet potato cake.  Sounds weird, but it was one of the best cakes I've ever had.  Nothing sweet potato about it, but yummmmy.


Here's the cake as a whole.  


We all sat together to enjoy lunch and catching up.  I always have so much fun with these girls.  Love ya'll!


This is the "young" table.  All of these girls were the class below us at PC, and they are SO much fun.  Loved seeing each of you!


I don't know what we're going to do once all of our friends are married, and we have no excuse for showers like this...

Until then, I will love every second of 'em.  I loved seeing all of these fun friends and Gail's sweet family.  Can't wait for the wedding in March!




No comments: