Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is this a joke?

It's gotta be.  I make fun of my blog all the time.  It's the easiest, most legible way I can record the day to day stuff we do as a married couple.  Most of our days are pretty typical (a better word for boring), but if anything exciting happens, I like to remember it.  I have terrible handwriting, so...why not blog?!

Well, my friend Melissa gave me this blog award.  Her blog is famous, ya'll.  Or it's gonna be if it's not already.  She's so creative and crafty, and I'm glad I have her as my friend.  That crafty side of my brain just doesn't work.  So check out her cute little blog instead.  


Now, back to this award.  Cheesy?  Yes.  Ridiculous?  Probably.  But who cares?  It gives me something to blog about, and I'm able to give Melissa a little recognition for her legit blog.  So, there are rules that go along with the award, and here they are.  (copy and pasted from her blog...i'm so lazy.)

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Thanks, Melissa!  Now here's 7 fun facts about me...

1.  I was born in Spartanburg, SC, and I never lived more than 30 minutes away from there until I moved to Charleston for grad school.  And I'm back here now : )

2.  I turn into a 2 year old child when I'm hungry.  I whine.  Like a baby.  Feed me, and I'm happy again!

3.  I used to be terrified of airports.  Now, I love to travel, and Caleb has made me no longer hate an airport.

4.  I watch the Today show every morning, and I wanna go to to a live show sometime soon.  Hint Hint Caleb...

5.  I wanted to be a newscaster or a dance teacher when I was a little kid.  I changed my mind somewhere along the way.

6.  I am not an animal lover.  I wish I was.  It's so cute when girls act all lovey dovey over a pet.  Not me.

7.  I'm not exactly Miss Independent.  I love being around people all.the.time.

So, there ya have it.  Now the hard part...do I even know 15 bloggers?

Whitney, Brooke, Brittany, Katherine, Courtney, Alyssa, Casey, Courtney, Anna, Jordan

Ya'll win the Stylish Blog Award today!!!  Woo Hoo!  Party Time!

No comments: