Sunday, March 6, 2011

Living Social

I inherited a love for shopping from my mom.  It's an expensive hobby, but I sure do enjoy it.  I love finding a good deal in a store!  I have tried my best to avoid online shopping over the years because it can be quite addicting, plus, I like to try things on before I buy them.

A friend sent me an opportunity via Living Social to buy 2 Fandango movie tickets for $9.  Caleb and I love going to the movies, but it's gotten kinda expensive, even in this terrible economy.  Getting 2 tickets for $9 is like 50% off.  Of course, I had to buy it.  

Later that same day, I found a deal on Groupon for 50% off zipline tickets.  I didn't wanna get too crazy on the first day of my online shopping deals so I have not bought that one...yet ; )

I justify these online deals with the lack of a need to try them on PLUS an awesome discount.  I see lots of fun purchases in my future...HA.

No comments: