Monday, July 25, 2011

pictures!


Caleb and Kyle (a friend from church) did a photography class in downtown Greenville Saturday.  I think they had fun and learned a lot.  Kyle's wife, Julia, and I were at the church helping with the Back to School bash and health fair.  Now that was an experience, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures. We saw TONS of precious kids there getting school supplies and having health screenings.

Here's Kyle working hard at class.


Caleb took pictures of all sorts of random things on Main Street Greenville.  I don't really understand what he learned, but he sounds smart saying it ; )


We went to the lake Saturday night, and Caleb was able to practice his action photography skills a little bit.  Here's Jordan on the kneeboard.


And John on the wakeboard.


Aren't they sweet?


Unfortunately I was the one taking pictures of Caleb so they aren't nearly as cool.  I have some pretty cool videos of him doing tricks though : )

We spent most of the day yesterday at my parent's house cleaning out my old bedroom...again.  It has taken me about 3 years to get it done, haha, and it's still not completely empty, just slightly more organized.  I'm still coughing like a maniac from being around so much dust.  Dear Allergies, I hate you. But I love that room being a bit more organized.  It's being painted this week sometime... bye bye pepto bismol walls!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

oh man... I am going to have to come to Union to see the updated room :)