Friday, October 21, 2011

The House (Before)

I stole all these pictures off the real estate website because I forgot to take empty pictures of the house when we started moving.  I guess I got so excited I was just ready to be in there, haha!

Here's the view as soon as you walk in the front door.  The great room is HUGE which I love!


I'm not sure why, but I am obsessed with built-ins.  The previous owners were a bit more formal than our taste, but you get the idea.


Here's the foyer.  I love the columns!


Formal dining room


The kitchen!  I really wanted granite countertops and light colored cabinets.  I was so glad when we found it!  It's just so bright and happy for cooking time : )


Eat in kitchen with an awesome view!


Master bedroom which is currently empty.  We're supposed to have new furniture in a week or 2!


Here's my favorite room in the whole house, the master bathroom.


The front bedroom


And back bedroom.  We're living in this one right now, and we LOVE it.  


Nothing special about the basement, but I do love having one!


We are SO excited about this deck.  This picture doesn't do justice for the view, but we'll take some better ones sometime.


And here's the back of the house.


I've got a lot to learn to maintain this big ole yard.


We have our work cut out for us this weekend, with finishing cleaning out the townhouse and furniture shopping.  Can't wait to get settled in the new house!


No comments: