Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Move

I wrote that title as if it had already happened.  I mean, I guess, officially, it has.  But "The Move" is a work in progress.  I feel like we've gotten a lot done already, and I'm SO glad.  But we still have a LONG way to go.

I'm so glad my dad, 2 brothers, mom, and our friend Kyle came to help us move last Wednesday.  In less than 3 hours, all of our furniture was out of the townhouse and in the new house.  I'm pretty sure our townhouse neighbors were a little confused when 3 big ole pick up trucks, one pulling a huge trailer, pulled up.  


Bev (my momma) is known for feeding everybody well.  She got us tons of pizza for dinner to pep us back up to finish the move.


We let John put his big muscles to good use.


By Sunday night, I felt like I had run a marathon.  I was so sore from lifting heavy boxes and moving furniture (i did help a little bit!).  Now it's time to make it feel like home : )

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I know the house will look beautiful by the time you get done with it! cant wait to come visit!