Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

For the past 2-3 years, we have had very few Trick-or-Treaters at the townhouse.  When I heard about the bus loads of candy hungry kids at our new neighborhood, I was pumped.  I thought the "bus loads" thing was an exaggeration, but nope.  True story.


Sara Margaret and Matthew came over for dinner and to help hand out candy.  This time next year, SM will have a little Baby West to dress up!  Can you see her tiny little baby bump I'm trying to point out??


These 2 losers sat on the couch eating candy all night, while criticizing the kids who were way too old to be asking for candy at our front door.


Jordan & Kayla stopped by for some candy, too!


I'm gonna love all the Halloween's we're gonna have at the new house!  Yay for more than 3 trick or treaters : )

No comments: