Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our 3rd Anniversary

Caleb and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday!  It feels like we were JUST saying "I Do!"  I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband like Caleb to share each and every day with.  He is my best friend, and our marriage has been so blessed.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends who continually bless our marriage.

Our gift of choice for our anniversary is usually a trip.  After purchasing a new home this year, we agreed on no anniversary trip or Christmas gifts for each other.  But then we planned a trip.  And then Caleb sent me a dozen pink roses to work yesterday.  Somebody can't follow the rules.  I was upset for about 0.2 seconds about him still sending roses after our conversation, but I quickly got over it when I saw how pretty they were.  Thanks, Caweb ; )

We went to a precious cabin in Tennessee for our 1st anniversary, and it snowed while we were there!


And a cruise to the Bahamas last year for Anniversary #2.  Such an awesome trip!!!



This year's trip is very exciting, and I can't wait!

We celebrated with a delicious dinner at American Grocery in downtown Greenville last night.  I had an awesome steak (already cut up for me!), spinach, and potatoes.  Caleb's duck was pretty tasty, too.  It was so fun seeing downtown Greenville all lit up for Christmas.  Such a great date night!


Happy 3 years, Caleb!  I love you to pieces!

No comments: