Wednesday, June 13, 2012

29 weeks


How Far along? 29 weeks
Size of the Baby? My guess is close to 4 pounds by now.  The trusty what to expect app says 17 inches and 3.1 pounds, but we all know he’s a big boy…

Maternity Clothes? Duh.  With flat shoes.  No more heels for this lady.  They make this back hurt at the end of the day.  Loving dresses!

Gender?  Still a boy!!!

Movement?  Yes!  I can feel him doing rolls, kicks, punches a lot.  He doesn't move as much after I walk/exercise.  I think it helps him nap?

Sleep? Not too bad.  Still using tons of pillows.  I’ve been waking up once in the middle of the night to tee tee.

Cravings? Fruit.  Cookies.  Gatorade.

Symptoms?  Braxton Hicks here and there, back pain at the end of a long work day, melasma (the pretty rash on your cheeks related to hormones that kinda looks like a sun tan but really it’s not), reflux (my entire breakfast of oatmeal and cheese toast decided to come right back up yesterday).  I need to take my Zantac every day, but I’m stubborn…

What I miss?  A normal belly button, being able to eat a meal without worrying how quickly I will see it again

Milestones?  Hitting the 3rd trimester.  Praise the Lord!

What I’m nervous about?  Starting to think about labor and delivery…we’ve done a few classes, and it’s making it seem real.

What I’m excited about?  Baby showers for Wilson!  We had our first one on Monday at Caleb’s office, and it was SO fun.  I have another one this weekend, and I can’t wait!  It’s just so exciting to celebrate this precious little gift of a baby : )

No comments: