Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day

I'm a little behind on blogging, and I'm a firm believer in every holiday getting some recognition.  So here's to Father's Day!

I'm blessed to have a pretty awesome daddy.  He will give anybody anything at anytime.  For instance, last Saturday night, my transmission in my new (to me) car went out while driving on I-85.  Without me even asking, I had the keys to my parent's tahoe, and I was able to drive it all last week while my car got a new transmission.  Just last night, my dad donated a hand made toy box and a book shelf to Wilson's nursery.  There's a long story to those pieces, and I'll share them when we do a nursery post.  So thank you, Daddy, for being so great to all of your kiddos!  I can't wait to see you as a grandpa very soon : )

I also can't wait to see Caleb as a DADDY very soon.  It's so crazy that his SON will be here to celebrate with him next year.  Wilson gave him a precious little golf outfit (for Wilson, duh!) that he will wear whenever they go play golf together one day and a sweet card.  I hope Wilson is Caleb's mini-me ; )

I'm also lucky to have a father-in-law who is always willing to help us out.  His Mr. Fix in skills come in handy a lot!  Thanks, Craig, for being great to us!

Caleb has 2 great men to learn from about being a daddy, and I know he's gonna be a great one!

No comments: