Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July/Daddy's B-day

We celebrated the 4th of July at my parent's pool this year.  The heat has been a tad bit ridiculous, and the only way I'm halfway fun to be around in it is it I'm in the water.  So we were literally in the pool all day long last Wednesday, with the exception to eat.  It felt awesome!  However, I did not take a single picture of us playing in the water.

I decided to show a picture from last year instead.  Caleb texted this picture to me last week, just to remind me of the difference a year makes.


One year ago, I was in a bikini (will I ever wear those again?  I don't think so) on some sort of board being pulled around Lake Murray.  This year, I was in a maternity tankini floating around a pool.  I can hardly wait to see what we're doing a year from now with Wilson on the 4th.  Ahhhh!  So excited!

We also celebrated my daddy's birthday last Wednesday.  My mom decided he needed another motorized toy to play with.  There are few things left so he got a golf cart.  I think they look like a couple of senior citizens driving up and down the driveway on it.  It cracks me up.


Happy Birthday, Daddy!  Enjoy your new ride!

No comments: