Monday, October 29, 2012

Gigi's Pumpkin Crafts

Whenever my mom started keeping Wilson, she got crafty.  I'm assuming she does these awesome projects during nap time.  Either that or she is one heck of a multi-tasker.

I've been obsessed with the burlap door hangers, and I love my handmade pumpkin.  It's currently on our front door : )


We took Wilson to a mini pumpkin patch while I was still on maternity and snagged these 3 pumpkins. Gigi later got creative and made them more fun.  We decided to put the sweet baby down on the ground with them for a few pics one evening.  He loved it...at first ; )


A bean "m," argyle "wilson," and polka dots...  He looks so serious


Now you can see his name, but he's still quite serious, HA


"seriously, what are ya'll doing to me??"


"ok, i've had it.  ya'll are crazy.  take me inside!"



We love our little pumpkin and his crafty Gigi!


No comments: