Friday, November 30, 2012

15 (almost 16) weeks

Wilson turned 15 weeks old last Sunday!  This will be one of those boring mommy posts for me to remember exactly what he's doing right now.  He is changing so quickly!  I also wanted to add in a few random phone pictures...sorry for the poor quality!

I love this little football sweater on him that I ordered off Zulilly.  He was a happy boy eating Japanese with the whole Massengill fam last week.  He's in the official Massengill baby car seat.  They have all ridden in this seat at some time!


Wilson and Garrison played together on the floor a lot last week.


Early morning pre-breakfast pic with Gramme and Papa


Gigi took the boy shopping on black Friday...craziness!  Luckily, he slept through it all : )


We let him go fishing for the first time a few weeks ago at Lake Murray, and he loved it!  Freezing cold and all.  Yes, I'm in my pj's with no makeup, and I had not yet seen a hairbrush.  It's real life : )


So, at 15 (almost 16 weeks)...

-I sleep through the night.  Mommy gives me a bath around 7:30 or 8 pm, I get my lotion on and a clean diaper, Daddy puts on my pj's, kisses me good night, gets my humidifier on, and then Mommy and I sit in the chair to read in my Bible story.  Sometimes I let her read several stories, but sometimes I don't make it through one before I start fussing.  After that, she feeds me (usually by 8:30), and I go right to sleep.  Sometimes I wake up around 5 am, but if Daddy gives me my paci, I sleep until 6:45 or 7.  A lot of time though, I don't wake up until 6:30 or 7 when Mommy and Daddy wake up to get ready for work.  They are SO proud of me for sleeping so well, and they are praying it continues!

-I eat 5-6 oz. of breast milk every 3 hours, sometimes sooner.  I get 6 feedings a day, so roughly 30 oz. a day.  My usual schedule is 7 am, 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, and 8 pm for feedings, but sometimes it varies.  I get 3 bottles a day, and 3 times to nurse.  It works for us!

-I wear mostly size 6 months clothes.  Some 3 month outfits still fit.  Mommy likes to put me in one piece outfits, but I'm wearing some separates.

-I wear size 2 diapers.  Mommy and Daddy had to buy diapers for the first time last week. 

-I pee and poop a lot.  Sometimes I have 2 poops a day, and sometimes I'll go 2 days without one.  I am gassy every now and then.

-I am starting to enjoy tummy time.  I hold my head up for several minutes and look around and smile.  I still roll front to back, but not every day, only when I want to.  I've started scooting during tummy time.  It's really an "angry scoot," but I'm figuring it out. 

-I hold toys placed in my hands for several seconds, and I hold my hands together in the center a lot.

-I still enjoy my play mat and Mamaroo.

-I love to go outside and for walks.

-I still love my car seat.

-I eat my hands all the time, and I drool.

-I prefer cat naps, and I do not nap on a schedule.  I fight my morning nap, but I'll usually take a good one (1-3 hours) in the afternoon.

-I smile all the time, and I try to laugh.  You can tell I'm laughing, but the noises don't come out super loud.  It's adorable.

-I make everybody so happy, and my Gigi calls me  "King Tut" because everybody does whatever I want ; )

No comments: