Tuesday, January 1, 2013

20 weeks old!

If I'm doing my math correctly, Wilson is just over 20 weeks old.  Wowzers.  He's doing so many cute things right now so I'm gonna let him give you a recap.

Don't worry.  The Christmas posts will resume soon.

At 4 1/2 months old,

-I have the cutest "sleepy talk."  When I'm getting tired, I just make these little noises over and over in my precious voice.
-I like to roll onto my slide to go to sleep.
-I love my feet.  I grab them, eat them, and laugh at them.
-I laugh a lot, and I'm very ticklish.  
-I'm still wearing size 2 diapers, but we're moving up to size 3's this week when we run out of 2's.
-I wear mostly 6 month clothes.  I have tons of clothes my cousins gave me, and I'm so thankful for that!
-I eat 5-6 times a day.  Mommy is still nursing me, but sometimes I need an extra 2 oz. of formula afterwards.
-I started eating solids!  Well, oatmeal and rice cereal.  I much prefer it to be mixed with breastmilk over formula.  I tried carrots for the first time today and loved 'em!
-I can now put myself to sleep at night.  I usually sleep from 8 pm to 6:45 am, but sometimes I need to eat around 5.  
-I sleep in a sleeper PJ outfit with my night light and humidifier.
-I am one cuddly little fella.  I love to be bounced and held.
-I'm starting to love toys.  I can transfer objects from hand to hand, especially my toy links.  Everything goes into my mouth first.
-Tummy time isn't so bad anymore.  I will roll front to back, but only when I feel like it.  I can roll from back to side.
-I love watching TV.  If I'm fussy, just put me in front of the TV.
 -I'm such a great baby ; )

No comments: