Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mountain Weekend

During MLK weekend 2012, I shared the news with my family that we were expecting a little bundle of joy!  That little bundle came with us on mountain weekend this year!!!

We had a few inches of snow on the ground when we arrived Friday night, and we couldn't wait to play it in bright and early Saturday morning.  Wilson enjoyed spending some time with his uncles.


We all enjoyed our awesome view!


Early morning cuddles on the balcony


This picture makes my palms a little sweaty.


Wilson's first time seeing (and lying in) snow!!!


"Hey Camera!  It's cold down here!"


Snow on the honey


Tummy time in the snow...Burrrr!


Jordan and Daddy got hair cuts while we were there, and they tried to convince me to give Wilson a little trim.  I'm not quite ready.


Wilson and Papa Curt played some pool together in the basement.


"I'm a little pool shark."


12 ball, corner pocket.


Getting some quality guy time


Lots of balls to play with!


I love my Gigi, and my sweater from Aunt Bibi.


Caleb finally made it into a picture!  He's the camera guy, but we gotta get him in one sometime.


Wilson has these 2 wrapped around his finger.



He loves his Aunt Britt and Uncle John


We all relaxed in the hot tub Saturday night.


John decided to do snow angels...



The house!


Our little family of 3 had a great time on Wilson's first mountain trip!


Even if Gigi got him out of his pack and play for some play time at 9:30 one night...Spoiled, I tell ya, but I guess that's what grandparents are for ; )  


When we got home Sunday, Wilson rolled back to front over and over.  He has done it rarely every now and then, but I guess the mountain trip convinced him to do it a lot!  

We had a wonderful vacation to Gatlinburg and can't wait until next year's!


No comments: