Tuesday, January 15, 2013

the ball

I love Saturdays when I can stay in comfy clothes all day long, but it is nice to get all dressed up every now and then (I guess).  We got all spiffed up for the annual debutante ball a couple weekends ago.  It really is fun to catch up with lots of Union friends.  We also celebrated John and Brittnee being debuted as  Bride and Groom this year.



Caleb's parents came up for the weekend so they kept Wilson Saturday night.

We lost the boys somehow...


Crazy girls at the table beside us ; )


Mr. and Mrs. John Gregory


Katie and Garrett, another bride and groom




Josh and Beth were married this year, too!




The Spring Break Girls




Dr. Katie!






It was a fun night, but I was worn out by the time we got home.  I can't make it till midnight like I used to could, HA!

No comments: