Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend

We had a pretty low key weekend at home, and it was really nice.  

When I got home Friday afternoon, I had to wrestle this world champion sleep fighter down for a nap.  He does so well (knock on wood, Praise the Lord) going down awake at night, but naps are a CHALLENGE.



Friday night, Sara Margaret and Olivia came over for a walk.  It was chilly, but we were determined to get some exercise.  We ended up walking about 3 miles with our bundled up babies, and I enjoyed catching up.

Miss Olivia is a walking machine at only 8 months old.  She crawled at 4 months.  I think she set some kind of record with those gross motor skills.  Wilson the Sitter just watches with amazement.





We went to Luke's first birthday party on Saturday.  Luke is the first of the 6 small group babies we were all pregnant with at the same time.  I can't believe it's been a YEAR.  It was a fun owl themed party.


Wilson spent lots of time playing with, and mainly eating, his super hero friends on Saturday while Caleb and I cleaned out the basement.  It was bittersweet packing away 3 months clothes, infant bathtub, bouncy seat, but I will NOT MISS the beloved breast pump.  Until next time, Medela...


Wilson's Saturday afternoon nap was spent just like this.  Why does he sleep so much better in his car seat?  It IS super cozy.  He fell asleep coming home from the b-day party, and we left him there while we got some work done.



We did a little shopping Saturday afternoon and ended the night at California Dreaming with Jeanie and Anna.   Wilson has his 2 bottom middle teeth coming in, and he LOVED it when Jeanie let him chew on the cold lemon.  


We kept nursery at church on Sunday and then had a yummy lunch in the country.  I loved relaxing with my boys this weekend.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to know a lot approximately this, like you
wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you simply could do with some p.
c. to force the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
A great read. I will definitely be back.

Also visit my webpage tao of badass