Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cousins

Last weekend, Caleb and I went to Tallahassee, Florida for his friend Brent's wedding.  I didn't even take my camera there, but I did snap a few pics of the babies before we left.  Wilson spent Saturday in Watkinsville with his cousins and grandparents.  I don't think he missed us too much with all the new, exciting toys he had to play with!



They kinda look like "Walmart Babies" here - it was 9:00 pm, Wilson is soaked in drool, and they both look exhausted.  Love those 2 sweet babes : )


Big Cousin Ben celebrated his 4th Birthday last week with a Ninja Party!  Apparently, Caleb and I weren't the only ones to get him a Ninja Turtle sword.  You always need 2 swords though, right?!


It's so crazy to me that Wilson and Wellsleigh are no longer the babies.  


Heyyyyy Sweet Laurel!


Sweet brother and sister!


All of this weekend traveling is exhausting but fun.  It's not New Years so my Summers Resolution is to stay at home more once our vacations are done.  Summer travels are winding down, and I'm kinda glad.  I'm super excited for one last beach trip but looking forward to just enjoying our neighborhood pool and lazy days at the house!

No comments: