Friday, September 20, 2013

Papa Craig's 60th B-day

We traveled to Watkinsville last weekend to celebrate PaPa Craig's 60th birthday!  And today is Gramme's b-day too.  That's one house filled with birthday-ness.  Happy Birthday to ya'll!!

Wilson gave Papa Craig his big 6-0 card early Saturday morning!


Just carrying in the balloons, AKA the best part of any birthday.



I love my silly boy!!!


Pure sweetness.



This little cousins had lots of fun together.  We all had fun lunch at a restaurant downtown.  Thankfully they had lots of space to run around outside for the kiddies.






I could just eat her (and those pigtails) up!




The littlest cousin arrived, 45 minutes late ; )  What a diva.





Just trying to get a shoe back on.



It's worth the effort for a big group shot!




I had these 3 on my own for a few minutes, and the back seat of the car made the most logical sense for entrapment.


Laurel was a perfect party guest.  She wore her hat and ate her cake.




I don't think Wellsleigh is too fond of the candles...



Happy 60th, Papa Craig!  Glad we were all there to celebrate your big day with you!

No comments: