Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10 Year High School Reunion

Our high school class celebrated our 10 year reunion last weekend.  We started the weekend with the Friday night football game, of course.  I have so many memories of cheering at those games, and it was lots of fun to have Caleb, Wilson, and lots of my classmates there to experience it.

Uncle John and Aunt Britt came, too!


Wilson found "the shoulder" as soon as we arrived.  The game started at 7:30 so it was a late night for the little guy, but Gigi's shoulder makes it alright.


We were recognized at halftime and released 10 balloons to honor our 10 years since high school.




These 2 girls I'm standing between are 2 of my best friends.  I've known Ashley and Caroline since I was born, and I'm so thankful for our friendship


Kelly, me, Jessica, and Carolina posing for Caleb's giant camera up in the stands.  Love these girls!



Wilson had a blast at the game running around, watching the band, and cheering on the team.


Touchdown!!!  His favorite thing to do right now...


Then on Saturday night, we had a party at the Elks Lodge.  The committee really did a great job planning.  We had a good turnout, good music, great food, and lots of fun!

Caleb enjoyed seeing some of my old friends he already knew and meeting some new ones.  Here we are with Josh and Beth.



Love these people!  Even though Brett had to leave to go to watch the Clemson game.  You see how that turned out for him...



Union High School Class of 2003



So many memories with these girls from cheerleading...  We (I) nearly drove our coaches crazy


And the basketball players...  I just kept the bench warm.


Somehow Kelly convinced me it was a good idea to wobble.


Rebecca (c/o 2004) married Robert from our class so it was fun to have her there, Caroline, me, and Beth


And finally...


Go Jackets!!!




No comments: