Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013 - Caleb's Work Party

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday.  I'm more of a Thanksgiving and Christmas kind of girl.   But having a kid on Halloween, well that's fun!  I loved dressing Wilson up in his costumes this year.  Yes, costumes, plural.  I couldn't decide between a dog and monkey.  He loves dogs and acts like a monkey.  So we did both.

We kicked off Halloween week with a party at Caleb's office.  They do a great job of throwing a Halloween party!  It's so much fun getting to see everyone's kids all dressed up.


We started with the dog costume.  He did much better than I expected.  My mom actually brought him by my office first, and he was a little ham for all my coworkers.  He did all of his "tricks" and danced with all the girls!  Such a fun doggie.


He gave little Philip the stare down at the party.  Sweet boys.


Balloons make him so happy!


Caleb's boss gave Wilson his first tattoo - a DOG!  on his hand.


He made his own trick or treat bag at the party and made sugar cookies.  


Some of Caleb's coworkers go all out with their costumes.


Wilson loved getting candy, even though he can't eat it.  I'm pretty sure Caleb kept his entire stash.  Poor kid.


After trick-or-treat, we had a hot dog dinner outside.  Here's all the kiddies.




I know I'm biased, but I think he's the cutest pup around.


And just for fun, here we are at the same party last year.  



That little pumpkin has grown!!!


Up next:  Halloween night!


No comments: