Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

We started the tradition of Halloween at our house with the West Family when we first moved in over 2 years ago.  We have dinner, give out candy, and now we've added one more fun activity - taking our kids to the neighbors for trick-or-treating fun!

Sara Margaret and I decided we want to dress Olivia and Wilson alike for as long as we can.  This year they were monkeys!



Every monkey needs a banana!



Besties.



SM and I had just gotten back from a long walk, plus it was weirdly warm, so ignore my comfy clothes.


I love this tradition of celebrating with the West's!



Boo!


Wilson practiced with his Halloween bag.



And we're off to our first ever house to trick-or-treat, right across the street.


Keeping up with these monkeys was a mess.





This house was my favorite!  Our neighbors really do go all out with Halloween decor.  One older couple was hilarious - the wife was dressed as a witch sitting outside spooking people, and the husband came to the door in a scary mask with candy.



It was a very fun night!  The next night Wilson had a costume b-day party so we snapped one more family pic with our puppy.


I loved Halloween with my pup/monkey!

No comments: