Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, Gigi!

We celebrated my mom's birthday last Thursday night with dinner at our house.  Caleb loves an excuse to grill, especially when his little buddy gets to help!


I love these two!  Even when the big one lets the little one go out in the cold without a hat.  No wonder he has a little cold this week...



I'd be willing to bet a million bucks that my dad is saying "I'm gonna bore a hole, but I don't know where.  I think I'm gonna bore it right here!" in this picture.  Wilson loves it every.single.time.


You now what Wilson does not love... big cakes.  He loves individual bites of cake, but do not let him see the big cake before.  His birthday smash cake was our first experience with this fear.


Happy Birthday, Mom!  Thanks for being such a great mom to all of us and now a great grandmother to Wilson!


Told ya he didn't like a cake.




No comments: