Tuesday, December 17, 2013

5 Years

Caleb and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday, Dec. 13.  I can't believe it's been FIVE YEARS since we said "I do."  Our wedding day was perfect and magical, and I love remembering it with Caleb.  Our gift to each other was the trip to Jamaica, but we did do cards and have a great lunch date on Friday.  We had lunch at a restaurant just across the street from our reception site - so sweet!  We had to go over to it and take a picture in front the fountain, just like we did 5 years before.




I easily take for granted the relationship we have when life gets busy.  The Lord bought us together, and I am incredibly thankful for that.  Yes, we have those running late mornings when we snap at each other, and we have those busy days when we forget to remind one another how lucky we are.  But I am 100% in love with Caleb, and I realize how blessed I am.  He is the best husband I could ever ask for.  There's nobody else I want to try new restaurants with, parent with, watch DVR'd shows with, and eat cold dinners with (separately, while the other one is changing Wilson's poopy diaper).  Our marriage has awesome days, terrible days, and lots of normal ones, and for that, I am grateful.  Thank you, Caleb, for being my husband and for loving me like no one else ever could.  I love you forever!  Happy 5 years!