Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Atlanta

A few weeks ago, Caleb, Wilson, and I ventured to Atlanta for me to attend a PA board review conference.  I have to take a national recertification exam every 5-6 years, and I just found out I passed!  The conference plus lots of prayers paid off.  I'm so thankful that's behind me and am praising the Lord for helping me to pass.  Now I'm certified for TEN more years!  

I was planning to go to the conference by myself and the boys come later, but Caleb decided to drive me since there was so much snow at the time.  We ended up having a fun time.  The conference was in the airport hotel so we stayed there.  To say the view was a dream come true for Wilson would be an understatement.  

There were airplanes right outside our window!


He loved it!


And they were doing some construction so plenty of big trucks were out there to be enjoyed too!  It was perfect for him!


Caleb's family came up on Saturday and took the kids to the children's museum.  I was so sad to miss it as I was sitting in lectures all day, but I'm glad they had fun!  And I'm thankful for pictures : )













It looks like they all had a great time!

We went to dinner that night for Caleb's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory!  Aside from me having to sit in lectures, it was a very fun weekend!

No comments: