Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

We celebrated Valentine's Day with special cards and gifts that morning.  Caleb came home from the gym with a dozen roses, and he was greeted at the door with Reese's!  Wilson later got his gifts which he loved.  Sadly, I didn't even take a picture of Caleb and I together on Valentine's Day.  Whoops!  But I'm forever grateful that he's my Valentine ; )

Wilson's new dog plate was a big hit.


And the matching cup - an even bigger one!


That night, we went to Lake Lure to a house to spend the weekend with some of my best friends!!!  Wilson had to bring Valentines to his little bud die.  Piper loved her rose ; )


And Banks cared way more about the cookies than his truck.  I can't blame him.


While attempting to turn the fire place on shortly after we arrived, there was a little accident...


The Cogdills faces say it all.  Poor Caleb lifted the whole mantle or something.  I'm really not even sure, but it seemed hilarious when I came back in the room. 


Then these 2 little cuties got to take a bath together!!!  The video we made is hilarious, and loud, and wild, and I 100% love it.



I'm so blessed by the friendships I have with these girls, and I hope and pray Wilson and Banks have friends like that, too.  Wilson's expression sure isn't gonna help him out much in the making friends department...


It was a fun Valentine's Day and night.  Next :  the rest of the amazing mountain weekend getaway with the best friends ever!!!

No comments: