Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Caleb made me the sweetest video for Mother's Day this year.  He basically compiled every video of Wilson we have made since bringing him home to now and made it into an awesome music filled movie.  I cried pretty much the whole way through it.  It was a total surprise!  He had planned to give me my gifts and cards first and then start it.  But our ever so active little boy found the remote control and pressed play on the TV screen I didn't even realize was on before Caleb even made it into the room.  It was hilarious.  And perfect.  The 3 of us enjoyed every second of Caleb's hard work.  Things like that make me so thankful I married that cute little technologically advanced nerd ; )

Wilson also gave me some gorgeous earrings!  You have good taste, little dude.  Thanks!



I cannot put into words how much I love being a mommy.  Being Wilson's mommy.  There are plenty of moments I want to scream in frustration of nap fighting or just take a shower without him trying to jump in with me, BUT…  the moments of belly laughs, open mouth kisses, "i luhdoo" (i love yous), big hugs with his head on my shoulder, and sweet morning cuddles are the best things in the world.  I am beyond grateful that God has blessed men with the gift of motherhood, and I try my best to never take it for granted. 








I couldn't be a mom without the support of the dad - so thank you times a million Caleb for all you do to keep this family moving along.  And to my mom for all the meals, entertainment, Wilson sleepovers, special treats, and everything in between.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother in law, and all my sweet mom friends!

1 comment:

John Gregory said...

I don't think Wilson was really feeling those last 2 pictures lol