Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Strawberry Picking!

We have a strawberry patch 5 miles away from our house, and I took Wilson for the first time on my day off a couple weeks ago.  He loved it, and I think we will be back.  The strawberries are delicious.  We met a few friends there, and I think all the kids had fun!

Wilson loved this giant cow.



The Bass Boys did too!


The tractor swing was pretty fun, too!



Sweet Ella and her sisters came along.



I don't think Amanda knows I have a blog, but if she saw this she might kill me.  She has those 2 boys right there and TWO more boys in her belly.  She's Super Mom picking strawberries!


It took Wilson a little while, but he finally got the hang of it.





We have spent lots of time outside over the past few weeks enjoying this nice warm weather.

No comments: