Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Wallace 2 Months


Wallace,

You are such a blessing to our family.  I tell people all the time that you are an angel baby, and you totally are.  You have the sweetest, most laid back demeanor, and I am forever grateful for it.  At 2 months old, you are now SMILING.  It's the best.  You generally wake up happy and smiling in the mornings now.  I love coming into your room to take you out of your swaddle.  You coo, smile, and look at me with those big dark blue eyes, and I melt.  Coming into your room in the middle of the night isn't quite as sweet when you're screaming, hungry, and pooping.  But it's still a sweet time with you.  I really do love our calm, quiet time together.  You are growing up way too fast, and I truly mean that I would love to freeze time right where we are.

I love the way you bury your face in my armpit to fall asleep for a nap.  I love the way your hair curls  into a mohawk.  I love, love, love your sweet, soft cheeks.  I could kiss them all day every day.  I love the smiles and the coos.  

You love bath time, and you don't mind diaper changes anymore.  You're not a huge fun of tummy time.  Your baby acne and congestion is all better now.  You love your little musical lamb that Gigi gave you in the hospital.  The sweet "Jesus loves me" song it plays makes you so happy.  You also like when I play Praise Baby music on Pandora.

You're wearing 3 month clothes, size 1 diapers, and you sleep in a Woombie swaddle.  I need to order you the next size up in it because it seems to really help you sleep.  

As far as schedule goes, I've toyed with the Moms on Call app/book, but we're kinda winging it, too.  You eat around 6-7 am, 9 am, 12, 3, 5:30, and 8 pm.  You do the eat, play, sleep routine throughout the day.  Your naps are generally in your bouncy seat or a non moving mamaroo.  I prefer you napping in my arms, but that doesn't quite work if I'm busy playing with big brother.  You love to be cuddled and snuggled either by me or a blanket for naps.  Breastfeeding is going really well.  You're going to have to get some formula in a couple weeks when I'm out of town for Anna's bachelorette party so I hope you like it.  You wake up 1-2 times a night.  We are really working on just once a night.

We had your 2 month check up with Dr. Colburn today, and you got the perfect bill of health!  The only issue is the right side of your head is a little bit flat.  I believe it because Caleb and I both hold you lying on that side, you prefer nursing lying on that side, and you turn your head that way when I put you in your crib.  We are going to try to turn you to the left a little more, but she said it's no big deal.

Here's your 2 month stats:

Weight: 12 lbs. 8 oz  59%
Length: 23 inches 50%
Head Circ: 15.35 in, 48%




Big Brother Wilson calls you "Wawwace."  He loves to bring you your paci and burp cloths.  He is constantly asking where you are and loves to "check on you" with Mommy.  He also loves to "pet" you.  I hope ya'll always love each other.








I love praying over you and your brother at night while you're nursing.  I pray for your salvation, your health, your happiness.  Thank you for being our precious boy.  We love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

longchamp outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry, gucci outlet, michael kors, nike roshe run, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, replica watches, nike outlet, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, sac longchamp, nike free, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, air max, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp, louis vuitton, nike free, nike air max, air jordan pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes

Unknown said...

mcm handbags, timberland boots, louboutin, hollister, hollister, jimmy choo shoes, lululemon, reebok shoes, giuseppe zanotti, asics running shoes, herve leger, oakley, bottega veneta, mac cosmetics, iphone cases, p90x workout, vans, north face outlet, valentino shoes, chi flat iron, ray ban, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, celine handbags, ghd, nike air max, north face outlet, new balance, converse outlet, gucci, ralph lauren, nike air max, lancel, longchamp, nike roshe, instyler, vans shoes, nfl jerseys, birkin bag, soccer shoes, baseball bats, babyliss, hollister, beats by dre, ferragamo shoes, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, nike huarache, mont blanc, insanity workout